Tough Terry Bands
Chew Band Doubles as a Fidget
Some kids just need to take a bite! Our Tough Terry Band is perfect for kids who love to chew on their clothing. Cloth-covered medical grade tubing makes for a satisfying sensory chew necklace that's also appealingly soft to the touch. Chew for a great oral motor workout, or pull or stretch the cloth band for sensory integration and tactile exploration. Helps improve focus and reduce anxiety. For moderate chewers. Non-returnable.
- Promotes calm and focus with every bite
- Helps kids with sensory integration disorder, autism, ADHD or oral motor needs
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Bunch and stretch the soft terry to occupy fidgety fingers
- Take along as a soothing chewy for doctor visits
- Use as an outlet for oral motor needs during class
- Includes two necklaces
- 31.5"L x 1"W. Stretches to 42"L
- Weighs 3.2 oz. each
- Made of 100% polyester terry cloth and medical grade latex tubing
- Machine wash gentle. Air dry.
- Color: Blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.