Web Tower Swing
Climb, Swing and Socialize
Everyone climb aboard! Our Web Tower Swing is perfect for solo sensory integration therapy or swinging with friends. Kids work their bodies and their imaginations as they climb and swing every which way on the sensory swing. Encourages motor planning, balance reactions, vestibular orientation, sensory processing and socialization. Spider web swing design offers kids a feeling of security as they swing.
- Great for swing alone or with friends
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
- Requires 7' suspension. Mounting hardware required for installation (not included, see accessories).
- Includes swing, swivel and two carabiners
- 58"L x 39" Diameter
- Weighs 22 lbs.
- Supports 1-4 people, up to 330 lbs.
- Made of 100% polyester rope, steel rod and steel hardware
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Black rope
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.