Web Tower Swing
Why We Love It
Spider Web Swing
Sensory seekers climb aboard! Our Web Tower Swing is perfect for solo sensory integration therapy or swinging with friends. Kids work their bodies and their imaginations as they climb and swing every which way on the sensory swing. Active swinging encourages kids to develop balance reactions and motor planning. Kids can also swing from side to side for calming vestibular input. The spider web swing design offers kids a feeling of security as they swing with additional ropes across the bottom to hold a child safely. Padded base for a comfy ride. Add to any indoor or outdoor sensory space.
- Great for swinging alone or with friends
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Stand in the middle the swing. Bend to pick up small bean bags and toss them at a target, all while maintaining your balance
- Sit in the swing for gentle sensory input
- Love rotational input? Spin on the swing under the close supervision of a trained therapist
- Single-point suspension.
- We recommend minimum 7' 9" suspension. If using any additional hardware to hang your swing, be sure to account for its height.
- To hang, you will need an eyebolt or hook. The eyebolt or hook must be appropriate for the intended use and professionally installed in a beam in your ceiling. You may also use a professionally installed suspension kit or a swing frame with adequate clearance. If suspension is greater than 7' 9", you will need Height Adjustable Swing Chain Hardware or the Swing Adjustment System.
- If using outdoors, store indoors to protect swing from wind, rain, snow, direct sunlight and low temperatures.
- All additional hardware sold separately.
- Need clarity on swing hardware? Check out our Swing Hardware Primer.
- Includes swing, swivel and two carabiners
- 58"H x 39" Diameter
- Weighs 30 lbs.
- Supports up to 330 lbs.
- Swing: 100% polyester rope and steel frame. Swivel: Aluminum and magnesium alloy with pigment coating. Carabiners: Stainless steel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors may vary
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.