Weighted Fleece Hoodie Jacket
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Cozy and Calming Weighted Sweatshirt
Upgrade your sensory wardrobe with a super-soft Weighted Fleece Hoodie Jacket! Slide into this plush zip-up sweatshirt for maximum comfort and style. Removable weights are designed to fit neatly into discreet pockets on the inside of the jacket, so you can feel the relaxing effects without compromising on style. The seams on the weights’ lining are specially sewn to evenly distribute weight for a non-bulky look and feel. Wear at home, school and on the go for grounding proprioceptive input that promotes calm and helps focus.
- Provides deep pressure input that helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Supports kids and teens with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
- Wear during exams or during group work to help promote calm
- Nervous about heading out with new friends? Wear the jacket for calming sensory input
- Zip up the sweatshirt, pull up the hood and place hands into fleece-lined pockets for an extra cozy feeling
- Includes jacket and 2 lbs. of removable weights (eight 1/4 lb. quilted weights)
- Jacket: 100% cotton with 95% cotton, 5% spandex trim and a zinc, polyester and POM plastic zipper.
Pockets for weights and hook-and-loop closures: 100% polyester.
To wash, remove weights and adhere all closures.
Machine wash cold gentle. Dry low.
- Removable weights: 100% cotton. Weights are steel pellets.
Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Gray
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.