Honeycomb Climbing Panels (Set of 3)
Why We Love It
Indoor Climbing Panels
Let your child pretend they are a busy bee as they climb on these Honeycomb Climbing Panels. Climbing provides proprioceptive input, promotes core strength and also strengthens the hands, arms and legs. Following a climbing break and a good workout, kids can show improved focus and attention to task. Kids develop their motor-planning skills as they decide where to place each hand and foot as they ascend the wall or scale it horizontally. This indoor climbing wall is constructed of solid wood with a smooth finish creating a high end look that can be used in a home, school or clinic sensory room.
- Develop bilateral coordination skills as you coordinate arm and leg movements to climb
- Improve balance and coordination
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Design an entire wall of climbing panels so that many children can climb at once. See Design Services.
- Place a target at the top and have the child climb to reach the target
- Climb up and then jump down to land in a crash pad or ball pit
Panels can be installed onto drywall or concrete.
For drywall, make sure to screw through the drywall into the wooden studs.
For concrete, make sure to use an anchor. Make a hole in the concrete then put the anchor in and screw the Honeycomb Climbing Panels in the anchor.
Included guide provides instructions for installing panels.
This product should be used with safety mats.
- Includes three climbing panels and installation hardware
- Panels: 27.5"L x 32"W
- Circles: Large 6" Diameter. Small 3.25" Diameter
- Weighs 10 lbs. each
- Holds up to 100 lbs.
- Panels: Wood with non-toxic ink and varnish
- Hardware: Cherry wood, plastic anchors and metal screws
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Natural wood with blue trim
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.