Pressure Mesh Vest
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Keep Your Cool with Calming Compression
Breathe easy while wearing our comfortable deep pressure vest. The breathable mesh ensures comfort in warmer weather, and the snug fit offers a reassuring “hug” that helps filter sensory overload. Compression through the trunk and upper body helps to calm and focus. Use hook-and-loop closures and side panels to adjust to best fit.
- Hug-like compression encourages calm and feeling of security
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
Children can wear their pressure vest all day, though it's recommended for intervals of 20 minutes while taking a test, eating dinner, doing homework and during other activities where sensory input is helpful.
- X-Small (WR4516): Age 4; 13-14.5"L x 19-29.5" W
- Small (WR4517): Ages 5-8; 16-17"L x 22-33"W
- Medium (WR4518): Ages 9+; 19-20"L x 28-41"W
- 100% polyester mesh
- Hook and loop closures at shoulders and sides for adjustable sizing
- Gentle wash like colors. Hang dry.
- Color: navy blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.