Weighted Fleece Vest
Sensory Input Gets Stylish!
Stay warm and cozy while looking cool! Looks just like a stylish fleece vest, but removable weights are tucked inside for soothing proprioceptive input. Weighted vests act like a gentle hug, helping to ground the body and helping those with sensory needs focus and calm down. Soft fleece material offers calming tactile input. Zipper closure for easy on and off, and exterior pockets for a fidget or chewy.
- Enjoy a full day of sensory support without compromising on style
- Provides proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Supports kids and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 2-Adult
Includes 2 lbs. of weight: four 1/4 lb. weights and two 1/2 lb. weights. Additional weights sold separately (see accessories). Weights are safely positioned in pockets inside the vest and can be added or removed. Learn about the calming benefits of weights and compression.
- Zip-up front closure and vertical zipper on upper left chest. Six interior pockets to hold weights and two exterior pockets for hands or fidgets.
- Weighs approximately 10.5 oz. (without weights)
- 100% polyester vest and zippers
- 100% cotton weights filled with steel pellets in separate 80% polyester 20% cotton lining
- To wash vest, remove weights. Machine wash cold. Air dry.
- Surface wash weights. Air dry.
- Color: Navy Blue
- Small & Medium: Each hold up to 7 lbs. of weight
- Large: Holds up to 8 lbs. of weight
- X-Large and XX-Large: Each hold up to 10 lbs. of weight
- Please note: Weights should be carefully and gradually adjusted for each person's needs. (5% of total body weight is a common standard. The total should never exceed 10-15% of total body weight.)
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.