Stretch Denim Weighted Vest
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Soothing Pressure with Stretch!
The benefits of the original Fun and Function weighted vests, in a sleek stretch denim for fashion conscious kids and adults. The material offers gentle compression, just like a reassuring hug. The interior is lined with convenient pockets and includes removable weights for grounding proprioceptive input. Wear whenever focus or calm is needed. Adjustable sides for a looser or more snug fit. Features front zipper, making it easy for kids to put on or remove the vest themselves.
- Proprioceptive input and gentle compression encourage calm and focus, and help kids cope with sensory overload
- Supports kids and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
Measurements are in inches. Measurements shown reflect size of the vest. To measure for circumference, lift arms slightly and measure around the chest.
- Includes vest and 2 lbs. of weight: four 1/4 lb. weights and two 1/2 lb. weights. Additional weights sold separately
- Vest: 93% cotton and 7% polyester
Zipper and hook-n-loop closures: 100% polyester
To wash, remove weights. Adhere all closures.
Machine wash cold gentle. Hang dry.
- Removable weights: 100% cotton. Weights are steel pellets.
Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Black denim. Shade may vary.
- Weighted Tactile Beanbags - Set of 5From $21.99 - $25.49
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.