Bucket of Chewies
Why We Love It
Chewy Variety Pack
Pick and choose you favorite chew! Who needs clothes to chew on, with 15 different chewies to choose from! Dig into the Bucket of Chewies, and discover a whole variety of textures and sensations. You’ll find necklaces, bangles and pencil toppers, all designed for chewing. Keep your chewy sensory toys by your side and reach for the right one whenever you need to stay calm and focused. Stored in a cute and portable container, chewies give kids the oral and tactile input they need, whenever they need.
- Encourages mouthing and chewing to sharpen focus
- Supports children with oral motor sensory needs
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
- Feeling stressed or frustrated? Dig into the bucket and chew on your favorite chewy to relieve stress
- Use as tools to strengthen oral motor and facial muscles
- Target food aversions by introducing a variety of textures to explore
- Includes: Teen Chewy Bracelet, Cool Chew Race Car, Cool Chew Butterfly, Robot Chewy, Shark and Dolpin Necklace Set, Rock Chewy, Chew Stems (set of 2), Chewy Pencil Topper (set of 3) and Bangles Chewy Bracelets (set of 3)
- Container: 8.3"L x 5"W x 5"D
- Weighs 1.4 lbs. total
- Chewies made from food-grade silicone. Nylon necklace with breakaway polypropylene clasp
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Chewy: Dishwasher safe. Top rack.
- Necklace: Surface wash. Air dry.
- Chewies may vary
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.