Chill Corner Small 8' x 8'
Why We Love It
Chilled Out Kids = Fewer Disciplinary Issues
Transform a corner in your school, clinic or home into a ChillSpa Sensory Space. Our therapeutic tools and equipment help children to diffuse excess energy and aggression. After just a few minutes, kids can chill out and re-set their mood to get ready to sit, focus and learn for hours.
This calm-down sensory corner can benefit all children and is especially effective in helping to reduce disruptive behaviors from aggression, anxiety or frustration. From a mesmerizing bubble tube to a bucket of fidgets, the calming effect is measurable. Use for short sensory breaks throughout the day, or when children feel sensory overloaded and need some time to themselves. All tools and equipment should be used under adult supervision.
- Offers multiple sources of calming visual and auditory sensory input
- A relaxing space that can accommodate 4-5 kids
- Can fit 8’ x 8' space
- See details for complete list of equipment and sensory tools
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Watch the video about our ActiveMind School Partnership and the importance of combining movement with learning
- Learn how to create a sensory environment at home
- Download the Student Self-Regulation Tool and the Teacher Tracking Tool
- Download the Fun and Function Activity Guide for sensory motor activity ideas
For best results, training is highly recommended. Our team provides expert guidance and support.
This package includes:
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.