Social Emotional Learning Box™
Why We Love It
Teaching Social Skills
How do you feel? Can you tell how I’m feeling? Our Social Emotional Regulation Box is filled with engaging tools to support kids who have difficulties in social settings. Using touch, talk and visual prompts, children are guided to identify and express their emotions as well as read other people’s expressions. For home, school and clinic.
- Provides versatile tools to aid self-expression, empathy and mood regulation
- Supports social skills and self-awareness, especially for children with developmental delays, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Shake your Emoji Calm Down Jar and quietly watch the glitter settle
- Place a card face up from the Emoji Emotions Card Deck. Can you act out the emoji's emotion?
- Look at the expression on your Emotion Ball. Can you describe a time when you felt like that?
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.