Sensory Seekers Can Wear a Hug, All Day Long!
Feeling anxious, stressed or having trouble focusing? Can’t sit still? Wearing a weighted vest is like getting a gentle, soothing hug. The proprioceptive input has a grounding effect, helping kids to focus and calm down. Many even ask to wear it! Kids enjoy the stylish, low-profile design so they don’t stand out. The smooth material makes this vest ideal for tactile defensive kids. Removable weights are tucked in interior pockets, and sides are size-adjustable.
- Snaps right over other clothes and looks stylish
- Provides steady sensory input, helping kids to focus and calm down
- Supports kids and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 2-11
Includes 2 lbs. of weight: four 1/4 lb. weights and two 1/2 lb. weights. Additional weights sold separately (see accessories). Weights are safely positioned in pockets inside the vest and can be added or removed. Learn about the calming benefits of weights and compression.
- Front snap closure with hook-and-loop side closures to adjust to best fit
- 6 interior pockets for removable weights
- Weighs approximately 7 oz. (without weights)
- 100% polyester vest. Lining is 80% polyester, 20% cotton. Copper snaps. 100% cotton weights filled with steel pellets.
- To wash vest, remove weights. Machine wash cold. Air dry.
- Surface wash weights. Air dry.
- Colors: blue or pink
- Small: Holds up to 6 lbs. of weight
- Medium & Large: Each hold up to 11 lbs. of weight
- Please note: Weights should be carefully and gradually adjusted for each person's needs. (5% of total body weight is a common standard. The total should never exceed 10-15% of total body weight
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.