Rock and Ride Obstacle Course
Why We Love It
Loads of Strength-Building Fun Lies Ahead
Rock your way through your day with the Rock and Ride Obstacle Course. Create an obstacle course with the Scooterboard with Handles and Scooter Paddles, Bounce Board, Rockin’ Rocker Board and Numbered Spot Markers. Work on motor-planning skills, balance and coordination while having fun at the same time. A great addition to your home, school or clinic sensory room.
- Provides proprioceptive input, motor planning and balance skill practice
- Supports kids with motor and coordination difficulties, sensory integration disorder and ADHD
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Start the day with a bounce, and release energy before going to school
- Time yourself as you scoot your way between the numbered spot markers. Now do it again and beat the first time!
- Test your balance as you rock on the rocking board
- Bounce Board
- Numbered Spot Markers
- Scooterboard With Handles
- Scooter Paddles
- Rockin’ Rocker Board
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.