On the Go Calming Tote Kit
Calming Sensory Tools Keep Minds and Fingers Engaged
An on-the-go kit for achieving calm anytime, anywhere! Sensory-friendly activities and tools help keep busy fingers moving and minds focused. Includes a manipulative fidget, mazes, bouncy light-up balls and our adorable Weighted Worm, all which help to taper overstimulation by engaging multiple senses. Great for anytime you need a quiet moment of calm in the middle of a hectic day.
- Sensory tools for helping engage focus and attention
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Tote and 6 sensory tools included, with plenty of room to add a few more of your favorites
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
- Contents may vary.
Ideas for Use
- Wear the Weighted Worm like a scarf or place in your lap. Provides calming sensory input and companionship.
- Practice fine motor work and finger strengthening with the Denim Marble Maze and Round Plush Maze.
- Twist, fidget and problem solve with the Nuts and Bolts Fidget. Bright colorful pieces engage hands and attention.
- Squeeze the stress away with the Stressless Fidget Balls.
- Includes tote bag with 6 sensory tools
- 18"H x 15"W x 5"D
- Weighs 2.9 oz.
- Made of polypropylene with zipper closure
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: blue and green
- Weighted Worm CF5874
- Denim Marble Maze CF6536
- Nuts and Bolts Fidget CF6857
- Round Plush Maze CF6535
- Stressless Fidget Balls (Set of 2) CF6533
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.