Action Room - Standard
Why We Love It
Turn-Key Sensory Room for Learning Success
Ready for School! With 11 options for active movement and self-regulation, our sensory room boosts learning and concentration for all students, supporting special needs and inclusion. The modular design is highly durable and versatile, featuring a pre-fabricated unit with built-in activities (see details tab).
- Helps reduce disruptive behavior; Supports self-esteem and academic progress
- Aids challenges of ADHD, learning delays, sensory issues and autism
- Provides tools for life to address social, emotional and sensory needs
- Whole-body strategy helps students refocus through purposeful movement
- Made by Fun and Function (pre-fab unit made in USA)
- Ages 3 - 12
Complies with ASTM and International Safety Standards. Requires professional installation. Easy-to-follow instructions provided. Unit can be disassembled and moved if classroom space changes.
Watch the video about our ActiveMind School Partnership and the importance of combining movement with learning. (Also learn how to create a sensory environment at home).
Tell us about your needs, and we'll provide a free consult and quote. Customization available. Download form>
Download the Student Self-Regulation Tool, the Teacher Tracking Tool, and the Activity Guide.
Read how rhythmic movement and sensory input can calm, renew focus, and organize thoughts in a Sensory Room.
Download Guidelines for Safe Use of the Action Room
Please note: Longer shipping times apply to this item. Estimated date provided upon request.
For best results, we recommend training and consulting by our expert team of pediatric and school-based therapists.
Requires space that can hold the 18'W x 24'L unit, and a minimum ceiling height of 8'2".
Pre-fabricated unit with built-in climbing wall, rope wall, ring monkey bars, slide, ball pit, and multiple points for swing suspension. Unit is made of wood and metal, and covered with vinyl that wipes clean. Holds up to 2 tons.*
500 Crush Proof Ball Pit Balls
Installation (separate quote)
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of any swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
10’ Avalanche Slide- Blue
Ball Pit Enclosure
Climbers: Flat Step Ladder with access railing, (2) 4' x 8' Cargo Net Panels, (2) Rockwall Panels w/ rope, 10'6" Monkey Bars
Swing Beam: 3 Position Swing Beam w/ End Brace
Includes: 10 Hand Grips with Extension Chain Setup, (20) 2' Extention Chain
- Swing Adjustment System (SAS)$269.99
- Spiky Tactile Cushion$32.99
- Air-Lite Barrel Roll$249.99
- Peanut Balls - 5 SizesFrom $33.99 - $39.99
- Crash MatFrom $99.99 - $629.99
- Air-Lite™ Junior Bolster Swing$249.99
- SALE!Space ExplorersFrom $32.99 - $45.49 Regular Price $32.99
- SALE!Crawl and Calm Resistance TunnelFrom $39.99 - $67.49
- Classroom Break Boxes®: Sensory Tool KitFrom $214.99 - $509.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.