Early Childhood Break Box®
Why We Love It
Playful Therapy Tools to Engage Young Learners
The tools in our Early Childhood Break Box™ support young children in learning and self-regulation. Helps kids learn to calm down, channel energy and focus for extended periods of time. Durable box includes activity guide.
- Helps substitute challenging behaviors with sensory-based activities
- Tools for fine motor skills, calming pressure, heavy work, tactile exploration and hand-eye coordination
- Helps kids self-regulate with minimum supervision
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 3-5
Ideas for Use
Great for classrooms and clinics to manage disruptive behavior. Use your Break Box™ to integrate sensory motor activities throughout the day or during circle time. The flexible set of tools can be used by all students, especially those with specific challenges.
Watch video on ActiveMind School Partnership (also see Sensory Habitat video).
- Webinar and Onsite Training available
- Online Interactive Training
- Download the Fun and Function Data Collection Form to measure results
- Download Self Regulation and Tracking for Kids (Version for Ages 3-6)
- Download the Fun and Function Activity Guide for sensory motor activity ideas
- Download the Sensory Intervention Tracking Form
- Get Quick Tips and FAQs
- Explore Break Boxes™ for Students K-8 and Custom Choice
- Download our Social Stories: Take a Break!
Box size: 11.25"W x 10.875"H x 16.125"L. For best results, training is highly recommended. Our team provides expert guidance and support.
Kit includes (items may vary):
- Squeaky Spots
- Crawl and Calm Resistance Tunnel - small
- Bumpy Gel Cushion
- Noise Reduction Baby Headphones
- ABC Touch and Feel Letters
- Find Me Lap Pad - At the Farm
- Sensory Pop Tubes
- Space Explorer (Red) - Small
- Weighed Tactile Beanbags-Set of 5 (1/2 lb.)
- Fishy Gel Cushion
- Hand Eye Coordination Scarves Set
- Button Pizzazz
- Weighted Tactile Beanbags - Set of 5From $21.99 - $25.49
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.