Early Childhood Break Box™
The tools in our Early Childhood Break Box™ support young children in learning and self-regulation. Helps kids learn to calm down, channel energy and focus for extended periods of time. Durable box includes activity guide.
- Helps substitute challenging behaviors with sensory-based activities
- Tools for fine motor skills, calming pressure, heavy work, tactile exploration and hand-eye coordination
- Helps kids self-regulate with minimum supervision
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 3-5
Ideas for Use
Great for classrooms and clinics to manage disruptive behavior. Use your Break Box™ to integrate sensory motor activities throughout the day or during circle time. The flexible set of tools can be used by all students, especially those with specific challenges.
- Webinar and Onsite Training available
- Online Interactive Training
- Download the Fun and Function Behavior Tracking Tool to measure results
- Download Self Regulation and Tracking for Kids (Version for Ages 3-6)
- Download the Fun and Function Activity Guide for sensory motor activity ideas
- Get Quick Tips and FAQs
- Explore Break Boxes™ for Students K-8 and Custom Choice
- Download our Social Stories: Take a Break!
- Free Download: Visual Cues for Early Childhood Break Box™
Box size: 11.25"W x 10.875"H x 16.125"L. For best results, training is highly recommended. Our team provides expert guidance and support.
Kit includes (items may vary):
- Button Pizzazz
- ABC Touch and Feel Letters
- Bumpy Gel Cushion
- Noise Reduction Headphones- Blue
- Hand Eye Coordination Scarves Set
- Lets Go Finger Fishing
- Find Me Lap Pad - At the Farm
- Space Explorer (Red) - Small
- Weighed Tactile Beanbags-Set of 5 (1/2 lb.)
- Discovery Disc
- Sensory Pop Tubes
- Crawl and Calm Resistance Tunnel - small
Weighted Tactile Beanbags-Set of 5From $20.99 - $23.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.