We can help you now!
Let's Get Swinging!
These portable swing frames take only a few minutes to set up and are sturdy enough for frequent use. Supports therapy swings and chairs with single and 2-point suspension. Swing front-to-back, side-to-side and spin round-and-round with the built-in swivel. The A-frame design offers four-sided access to swings. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, making it possible to get set up quickly and swinging anywhere. Includes smooth rope swing hangers, super duty swivel and attaching clips.
- Swinging helps with vestibular orientation, motor planning, balance and coordination
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Age 3+
Homestand II: With telescoping legs, set the height to either 7.5’H or 6.5’H. The legs are 4.5’L and can fit into the trunk of a car along with the top. More suitable for home use or traveling therapists.
Homestand Professional Use: This heavy-duty model is a better fit for schools and clinics. Legs are 8.5’L.
For high school use refer to VLF Swing Frame.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
Maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing, with protective floor matting. Use with adult supervision.
- Holds up to 450 lbs.
- Requires minimum ceiling height of 7’10” and 8.5' x 8.5' floor space for safe swinging
- Rope swing hangers are 24" apart with swivel at the center
- Made of solid steel powder-coated with weather-resistant plastic finish
- Urethane-rubber tipped feet prevent slipping