Homestand Portable Swing Frames
These portable swing frames take only a few minutes to set up and are sturdy enough for frequent use. Supports therapy swings and chairs with single and 2-point suspension. Swing front-to-back, side-to-side and spin round-and-round with the built-in swivel. The A-frame design offers four-sided access to swings. Sets up quickly for swinging anywhere. Includes smooth rope swing hangers and smooth swivel.
- Swinging helps with vestibular orientation, motor planning, balance and coordination
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Age 3+
Homestand II: With telescoping legs, set the height to either 7.5’H or 6.5’H. The legs can fit into most car trunks. More suitable for home use or traveling therapists.
Homestand (Professional Use): Legs are 8.5’L. Height from top of frame to floor is just over 7' (85"). This heavy-duty model is a better fit for schools and clinics.
For high school use refer to VLF Swing Frame.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Weighs 82 lbs.
- Homestand II supports up to 250 lbs.
- Homestand (Professional Use) supports up to 325 lbs.
- Requires minimum ceiling height of 7’10” and 8.5' x 8.5' floor space for safe swinging
- Rope swing hangers are 24" apart with swivel at the center
- Made of solid steel powder-coated with weather-resistant plastic finish
- Polyurethane tipped feet prevent slipping
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.