Teen Break Box®
Sensory Breaks Help Kids Focus & Learn
When students start squirming and lose focus, break out your Break Box™! Filled with our most popular sensory tools and solutions, the Teen Break Box™ helps older kids channel their energy, achieve calm, and self regulate with minimum supervision. Use to address disruptive behavior in the classroom, clinic or at home.
- Supports teens with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- Tools for fine motor skills, calming pressure, heavy work, tactile exploration and hand-eye coordination
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 9-18
Ideas for Use
The Break Box™ provides therapeutic activities to integrate sensory motor activities throughout the day. Helps all students channel restless energy to focus, especially those with specific challenges.
Webinars and onsite training are available and recommended for best results. Additional resources:
- Watch ActiveMind School Partnership Video
- Watch Sensory Habitat Video
- Download the Fun and Function Behavior Tracking Tool to measure results
- Download Self Regulation and Tracking for Kids
- Download the Take a Break! guide for sensory motor activity ideas
- Download the Visual Cues for Teen Break Box™
- Get Quick Tips and FAQs
Box size: 11.25"W x 10.875"H x 16.125"L. Items may vary.
- Jumbo Weighted Lap Pad
- Emotions Putty Sparkle (qty 2)
- Emotions Putty Magnetic
- Bucket of Fidgets
- Rollease (qty 2)
- Marble Fingers Fidget Set
- Teen Gel Cushion
- Therapy Tangle
- Pressure Foam Roller
- Noise Reduction Head Phones
- Fidget Key Chain Balls
- Transformer Sensory Sack
- Stretch Band - Medium
- Large Silicone Sensory Brush
- Sensory Fidget Brushes - set of 6
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.