Early Childhood Sensory Toolkit
Why We Love It
Sensory Tools for Younger Children
Our Early Childhood Sensory Toolkit supports young children's developmental growth. Includes tools to support tactile and texture exploration, fine and gross motor skills, bilateral coordination skills and early learning, as well as sensory regulation. Activity guide offers fun ideas for using included products in your home, clinic or daycare.
- Supports all children, including those with sensory integration disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 18 months-3 years
Please refer to individual product pages for safety information.
- Webinar and Onsite Training available
- Download the Fun and Function Data Collection Form to measure results
- Download Self Regulation and Tracking for Kids
- Download the Fun and Function Activity Guide for sensory motor activity ideas
- Download the Sensory Intervention Tracking Form
- Get Quick Tips and FAQs
- Explore Break Boxes™ for Students K-8 and Custom Choice
- Download our Social Stories: Take a Break!
- Free Download: Visual Cues for Classroom Break Box
Your durable box includes:
- Pressure Foam Roller
- Balance Blocks
- Sensasoft Texture Cube
- Small Weighted Fleece Vest
- Find Me Lap Pad - At the Farm
- Hand Eye Coordination Scarves
- Squeaky Spots
- Sensory Mini Mats
- Stick N' Twist Suction Shapes
- Noise Reduction Baby Headphones
- Activity cards
- Box measures 23.75"L x 16"W x 13.5"H
- Contents May Vary
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.